Handbook Of Successful Sales Meetings (1960)
Title: “Handbook Of Successful Sales Meetings”
Author: BILL N. NEWMAN
Publisher: PRENTICE-HALL, INC. ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J.
Year of Publication: 1960
LOC Catalog Entry: http://lccn.loc.gov/60009274
Copyright Status: Public Domain in the United States and countries following the rule of the shorter term
There’s a sales meeting somewhere. Morning, noon, or night— a sales meeting is taking place. There are more this year than last, and next year there’ll be more than ever. Sales meetings are popular because of one thing . . . they pay dividends!
They’re often the difference between profit and loss, the difference between success and failure. Sales meetings are that important.
Meetings can work wonders for the people attending. After a snappy meeting in Akron, Ohio, a salesman remarked, “I learned more about selling in one hour than I had in the last year!” An¬other commented, “I always get ‘pumped up’ when I go to sales meetings. I’d be lost without them.”
Good sales meetings are profitable for all concerned. However a sales meeting must actually be good for everyone to benefit. If there’s reason to believe a meeting will not be successful, improve your plans … or don’t stage the meeting. If there’s doubt about the need for a meeting, establish the need … or don’t call the meeting.
A poor meeting is torture. Even a mediocre meeting is not acceptable. An effective sales meeting is instructional and inspirational, both interesting and exciting. Everyone attending becomes a participant, at least in spirit. They accept and approve, nodding their heads in agreement with the speakers and demonstrations.
Seven Ways to Cash in on Meetings by Increasing Sales
1. You Can Improve Communications.
2. You Can Introduce New Policies and Products.
3. Your Sales Staff Can Be Instructed and Trained.
4. Your Sales Staff Can Be Motivated.
5. You Can Exchange Ideas with Your Staff.
6. You Can Lead Your Staff in Creative Thinking.
7. You Can Solve Problems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. What Good Sales Meetings Will Do for You
2. How to Plan Your Sales Meetings
3. How to Build Your Meetings Around a Central Theme
4. How to Use Variety and Showmanship
5. How to Use Audio-Visual Aids Effectively
6. How to Use Speakers to Best Advantage
7. How to Organize a Speech
8. How to Put Humor Into a Speech
9. Forty-Five Ways to Put Life Into a Speech
10. How to Make Good Physical Arrangements
11. How to Ensure a Good Audience
12. How to Emcee a Sales Meeting
13. How to Climax Your Sales Meeting
14. How to Conduct Group Training Sessions
15. How to Publicize Your Sales Meetings
16. How to Conduct Special Type Sales Meetings
17. How to Conduct a Recruiting Meeting
18. How to Conduct a Large Meeting or Convention
19. How to Evaluate Your Sales Meetings
HOW TO GET YOUR READY-TO-EDIT COPY OF THIS BOOK:
To get your editable copy of this book in Microsoft Word format, simply click the “Add To Cart” button below. Immediately after submitting payment, you’ll arrive at a download page where you can download your book and start putting this expertly-written, copyright-free content to work in your business right away!
INSTANT DELIVERY ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT, GUARANTEED.
222 pages of premium, niche-specific content with no useage restrictions are just a click away…
PRICE: Just $15.00
Order Now Using The “Add To Cart” button below: